“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are." ~Ernst Haas

Friday, November 19, 2010

Curves & Spotting


Curves


I changed the curves in the midtone gray and the white to lighten up the image a little and really show the sunlight hitting the mossy rock.



I changed the curves for the black to really bring out the intensity of the shadows and boost the colors.  I then played around with the midtone and white curves to balance the image and take the overly bright glow out of the sky.



Here I moved the curves for both black and white just slightly to really pick up the lights and darks of the photo and add contrast.  Now you can really see the the sunlight sneaking onto some of the leaves.


Spotting


Here I removed all the white spots and marks in the shadow area of the mushroom.



Here I removed all the spots and holes on the leaves.



Here I removed all the spotty bubbles on top of the pond.

1 comment: