This image was also taken by me in Arizona, just as the sun was setting. The way the clouds and mountains turned to shadows and the outlines of the cacti were black against the colorful glowing sky is really beautiful to me. I saw some of the most breathtaking sunsets while visiting Arizona and feel that this image really portrays their beauty.
I took this image at a wedding a few years back. I have always found flowers to be one of the most beautiful things in nature and I take many pictures of them. These were very striking to me because of the occasion and the way they photographed a little washed out, which to me gave them a more romantic and timeless feeling. Also, the way the colors are so opposite, like a bride and groom, yet they fit together so nicely and really work perfectly together.
I took this image years ago at LBI. The way the dock disappears into the water leaves you wondering how far it goes and leaves the mystery of what lies in the water at the edge of it. I also really enjoy the steady flat blue in the sky and how it meets the stirring, flowing ocean at the horizon line. It surprised me as well to see how blue the waters of the Jersey Shore are in this photo.
This is an image of me and it was taken by my friend Monica last year. I love all how she really encompassed the classics of ballet and piano into such a classic and well styled photo. The black and white really ties everything together and the motion of my turn really makes you hear a classical tune almost as if the piano was playing.
I took this photo last fall in Central Park. Walking through that park during the peak of fall was one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced to date. The colors are immaculate and they are all around you. On the trees, in the sky, on the ground, in the street. It's almost as if you were walking through an impressionist painting and someone had shed a blanket of color over the world. I feel this photo really captures the beauty of fall brings it to life.



I agree the spinning next to the still piano does seem to imply a certain amount of music to propel the dancing. Well described. And placing things in the foreground of a landscape like those cacti does give the viewer a feeling of being there.
ReplyDeleteAs for the wedding flowers try and stick to things that are visible in the picture in your description for instance no where is there a wedding to make the flowers seem more romantic. But saying the colors are opposite like a bride and groom is quit nice. But the background is too bright.
All around good effort also saying that you like something like silhouetting isn’t needed in a description just by showing it in the picture I am assuming you liked it. Try to tease out of the picture what the silhouetting of the cacti might mean to you or others.